1980 Acoustic – Model 164 – ID 2811
Hand built in California in the early 80’s, these AMPS played in the same league as Boogie and Dumble.
The clean tone is incredibly warm and rich in overtones, with headroom that eclipses even that of the Twin Reverb.
The manufacturer gave a lifetime warranty at the time, too bad that the company no longer exists.
The condition is pleasingly good. Completely checked & with brand new tubes.
– brown tolex
– two channels, each with volume and master
– 3band EQ with bass-boost an bright setting
– adjustable presence
– additional (+/- 18dB) 5 band equalizer
– switch to select 100w or 60w
– switchable between tube and FET preamp
– Weight: 22kg
– Switchable 4 ohm/8 ohm impedance
– Electro Voice EVM 12L 12″ Speaker
– 4x 6L6 new power tubes & 12AX7 preamp tubes