This Les Paul Standard from 1994 was part of a small special series on the occasion of Gibson’s 100th birthday. Birthday and was limited to 100 pieces worldwide.
The serial numbers started at 1894 and ended at 1994, this specimen has the number 1912.
Collectors Item, very good condition, only minimal signs of use.
It is loaded with various extras as follows:
– 22 carat gold hardware
– 22 carat gold plated coin on back of headstock
– 1 Diamond DOT in Gibson headstock logo
– Diamonds on all 4 Control knobs
– 6 Diamonds on No.1 on Serial Number at Tailpiece
– Banner Inlay on 12th Fret
– Centennial Logo on Pickguard
– 100 years Certificate
– Case with Raincover
– Weight: 4353 gram