Point to Point Handwired in the style of the 60s.
First class boutique amp from Nashville Tennesee.
Mint Condition, first hand.
– CH.1 Blendable American, AC and AC Top Boost Tones
– CH.2 Vintage 60’s to Hot-rodded Plexi Tones
– Preamp Gain Boost on CH.2 (Foot-switchable)
– Dual Global Amp Volume Presets (Foot-switchable)
– Hybrid Master Transparent Volume Control
– Hand-built PTP on Turret Boards in Nashville, TN
– American-made Transformers Throughout (Mercury)
– Pedal Compatible All Tube FX Loop
– Studio-quality Tube Driven Spring Reverb
– 2 x E34L power tubes, up to 40W
– Illuminating backlit logo
3rd Power – Kitchen Sink
Power: Class AB, ~40 Watts (solid state rectified)
Power Tubes: E34L x 2 as standard
Preamp Tubes: V1 – V5: ECC83S (12AX7), V6 – 7: 12AX7LPS
Channel One Controls: Volume, Voicing Pan Pot, Treble, Bass
Channel Two Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass
Other Controls & Features: Reverb Level, Presence, HybridMASTER™ Level Control, HM Bypass Control set the perfect span from Rhythm to Lead solo volume.
Weight: 29 lbs.
Case Composition: 5/8″ Birch
Speaker Outputs: 1 x 16, 1 x 8 and 2 x 4 Ohm Speaker Outputs
Dimensions: 61x27x24 cm
Weight: 15 Kilo
Operating Voltage: 120V is standard. Export 240V and other mains voltages are available
Certification: CE Certified